Working for us
Thank you for considering Equa multi-academy trust as your potential new employer.
If you share our commitment to securing transformational change and sustainable school improvement and would like to be part of our vision to provide excellence in education in a rural setting, throughout the age range, we would like to hear from you.
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly trust which looks after the wellbeing of its staff
- A highly competitive salary
- An excellent pension scheme
- Excellent Sickness and Occupational Maternity schemes
- Union recognition
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A lovely rural setting in which to work
- A high performing school setting with excellent leadership
- Access to high quality and bespoke CPD offer across the trust
- A high quality and supportive induction programme
- The opportunity to develop your career within and across the Trust Schools
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate and checks of the relevant barred list / prohibition lists.